Tuesday 6 December 2011

New sponsorships on board!

I have some very exciting news! I got two new sponsorships during last week!


The first one is KASK by Velo Brands. I received two top of the range KASK Vertigo helmets in Lime/White colour and a tub of Chapeau chamois cream for try. I started to use one of the helmet immediately and I am going to share my thought about it soon.




The other sponsor is GOOD Hemp Nutrition, who is going to supply me with vegan protein during the next season. I am just waiting my delivery at the moment from this guys.








I finished of November's last weekend with a 140k Sunday ride. I rode out to Box hill on a longer way then my usual and I came back via Virginia Water and Windsor. It was a great ride and stunning weather!

Last week I had an easy rest week, with very little ride and lots of sleep, but since this morning I am back on the hard training. I am still off from running, left glut area is still sore.

Keep moving! I am going to come back with more information about my sponsors ASAP!


No comments: